ARTIST STATEMENT




This photo is a installation with a painting about the model and lover with the artist and in the same time show a installation with closings and chair fruit brushed. Francisco Vidal (c)



                                            Francisco Vidal Statement
My work is Figurative Contemporary Latin american Expressionist and sensual and work with the Classic genre like Nude,Still life and Still life. I produce series with themes like "The Carnival", The Nudes" ,"The Artist in the studio", "The Model, "The Artist ad work", "The Artist and the model" ,"The General", and a new one called: "Woman and Still life on the Beach". This is referring to the thematic.

The process is through departing from the idea of imagining a space to express Love ,Hate, Violence, Peace and Hope dependent in the idea in a Contemporary language.

The discover is using the imagination since I work without a model in front of me some time .It is a poetic-spiritual-erotic dialogue that together forms a whirlwind which is the result of a beautiful visual dialogue.

I process everything in different steps like small formats of ink paper, pastel, watercolor ,oil on canvas paper and wood which are the surfaces. The format starts from small to large and this is the way it enriches the creative process and flow in order to express my dialogue.
I working in a new one "The Artist "is a dialogue about the idea of recreation a dialogue between the artist and model everything happen in the studio witch is imaginary in form and color and places  and everything is a joy because the ideas in my head flow like flowers and this give me he energy to produce with out stop and I star a new one The Musician after look the news about children s loss their leg or arms for the :Broken Legs bomb  instalet for the Guerriya I decide to play music and star painting the music series because children s are JOY

http://franciscovidal.com

Comments

Popular Posts